Quicker and faster engagement is what race hubs are all about these days. There are a few instant engagement models on the market today that work great; but they are expensive! With Crupi’s all new Quad hub, we have an alternative which is very similar to instant engagement – but without the higher cost!
Our Rhythm Section hubs featured 120 ratchet teeth, engaged every 10 degrees and had 3 pawls. The new Quad Hubs now feature 150 ratchet teeth, engage every 2.4 degrees and have 4 pawls so what you get it s much faster engaging hub! Our 28H hub features the same new driver system but still has 3 pawls.
We still provide 4 cog spacers which allow you to position the cog where it provides the best possible chain alignment. Hubset comes with a 16t cog but is designed to work with any Shimano compatible cog and any Shimano type tool will remove the cog.
- 6061 T-6 CNC Machined aluminum hub shells
- Fixed independent leaf spring/pawl system acting simultaneously when engaged
- Less resistance and less wear = a smoother rotating hub
- Pro36 hubs now feature 6mm Allen Screws
- Standard 10mm axles but with a 20mil front option coming soon